Atlas Resource Partners, L.P. (NYSE: ARP) announces today that it will release results for the third quarter 2012 on Wednesday, October 31, 2012 after market hours, and invites investors and other interested parties to listen to the live webcast of its quarterly conference call on Thursday, November 1, 2012, at 9:00 a.m. ET.
This call is being webcast live and can be accessed by investors and other interested parties from the Investor Relations section of Atlas Resource Partners’ website at www.atlasresourcepartners.com. For those unavailable to listen to the live broadcast, the replay of the webcast will be available following the live call on the website and telephonically beginning at 11:00 a.m. ET on November 1, 2012 by dialing 888-286-8010, passcode: 31065841.
Atlas Resource Partners, L.P. (NYSE: ARP) is an exploration & production master limited partnership which owns an interest in over 8,600 producing natural gas and oil wells, representing approximately 700 Bcfe of net proved reserves, primarily in Appalachia and the Barnett Shale in Texas. ARP is also the largest sponsor of natural gas and oil investment partnerships in the U.S. For more information, please visit our website at www.atlasresourcepartners.com, or contact Investor Relations at InvestorRelations@atlasenergy.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV