Stewart National Title Services is proud to announce that Gayle Bourdeau and Jennifer Reyes were each elected 2013 president of their local Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) Network chapters in Boston (New England Women in Real Estate) and Seattle (CREW Seattle & Sound), respectively.
Stewart National Title Services Executive, Gayle Bourdeau, Elected 2013 President of Local Boston CREW Network Chapter (Photo: Business Wire)
CREW Network is the industry’s premier business networking organization dedicated to supporting the achievements of women in commercial real estate. The organization’s 8,000 members represent nearly every discipline within the industry and are located in 76 major markets across North America.
“We are proud to have two of our employees take on leadership roles in such an important organization,” said Paul Sands, executive vice executive and director for Stewart National Title Services. “Both Gayle and Jennifer have extensive industry expertise and a strong commitment to serve their customers and their communities. I have no doubt that they will continue to be key resources to both of their local CREW chapters in these new roles, and to the industry as a whole.”
Bourdeau serves as vice president, associate senior underwriting counsel for Stewart National Title Services’ Boston office. With more than 15 years of experience in the real estate industry, she underwrites and closes local and national commercial real estate transactions with a strong focus on complex, multi-site, multi-state portfolio transactions. In addition to being a CREW member since 2003, Bourdeau also sits on the Board of Directors of the Junior League of Boston as its director of nominating. She holds a B.S. from Bentley University and a J.D. from Widener University School of Law.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV