DCP Midstream Partners, LP (NYSE: DPM) today announced that the board of directors of its general partner declared a quarterly cash distribution of $0.68 per unit for the quarter ended September 30, 2012. This represents an increase of 1.5 percent over the last quarterly distribution of $0.67 per unit paid August 14, 2012. The quarterly cash distribution will be paid November 14, 2012, to unitholders of record at the close of business November 7, 2012. This quarterly distribution equates to $2.72 per unit on an annual basis.
DCP Midstream Partners, LP (NYSE: DPM) is a midstream master limited
partnership engaged in the business of gathering, compressing, treating,
processing, transporting, storing and selling natural gas; producing,
fractionating, transporting, storing and selling NGLs and condensate;
and transporting, storing and selling propane in wholesale markets. DCP
Midstream Partners, LP is managed by its general partner, DCP Midstream
GP, LLC, which is wholly owned by DCP Midstream, LLC, a joint venture
between Spectra Energy and Phillips 66. For more information, visit the
DCP Midstream Partners, LP website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV