- Net income increased 121% to $168,000 for the first nine months of 2012, compared to $76,000 for the first nine months of 2011.
- Solera earned $0.03 per share in the third quarter of 2012, compared to $0.05 in the preceding quarter and $0.06 in the like quarter a year ago.
- Gross loans increased 5% to $61.7 million from the preceding quarter and grew 11% compared to the third quarter of 2011.
- Total assets grew 10% to $154.7 million from $140.7 million reported in the like quarter a year ago.
- Total deposits grew 11% from a year ago to $125.5 million, with a 6% increase in noninterest-bearing demand deposits.
- Solera’s capital ratios continue to significantly exceed regulatory requirements for a well-capitalized financial institution with total risk-based capital at 19.1%.
- Tangible book value, excluding unrealized gains on securities, improved to $7.34 per share up 2% from $7.19 per share a year earlier.
- Solera’s tangible common equity ratio, excluding unrealized gains on securities, was 12.1% at September 30, 2012.
- In July 2012, Solera National Bank was recognized as the Diversity Corporation of the Year by ColoradoBiz magazine, for their service to the diverse business community in Denver.
Solera National Bancorp Year-to-Date Earnings Increase 121%
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.