NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Steve Jobs accomplished more than most during his run as CEO of Apple (AAPL). iPhone. iPad. iPod. iMac. Before he died, he had "one more thing" he was working on, and now it's finally complete.
Jobs was working on building a yacht with French designer Philippe Starck, and 9to5Mac has a photo gallery of the luxurious liner, which started being built three years ago.
The design of the yacht is unlike most any others out there. The body of the boat almost looks like a trapezoid, whereas most yachts come to a point. The control panel uses iMacs, and from the looks of the pictures the yacht may be incorporating the new iMacs Apple unveiled at its iPad mini event last week.
When rumors hit last year about Jobs and Starck, a designer known for his intricate and extraordinary designs, some speculated that it was a piece of hardware Apple had yet to unveil and show off to the world. Alas, that wasn't true, but something much more for Jobs and his family to enjoy.Jobs lost his battle with pancreatic cancer Oct. 5, 2011. Apple recently honored the one-year anniversary of Jobs' passing with tributes on its Web site. Interested in more on Apple? See TheStreet Ratings' report card for this stock. --Written by Chris Ciaccia in New York >Contact by Email. Follow @Commodity_Bull
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV