AUSTIN, Texas, Oct. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Vermillion, Inc. (NASDAQ: VRML), a leading molecular diagnostics company, will hold a conference call on Monday, November 12, 2012 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern time to discuss results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2012. Financial results will be issued in a press release prior to the call.
Vermillion management will host the call, followed by a question and answer period.
Date: Monday, November 12, 2012 Time: 4:30 p.m. Eastern time ( 1:30 p.m. Pacific time) Dial-In Number: 1-800-736-4610 International: 1-212-231-2900 Conference ID#: 21607929 Webcast: http://edge.media-server.com/m/p/saaeq3ma/lan/en
The conference call will be webcast live and available for replay via the investor section of the company's website at www.vermillion.com.Please call the conference telephone number 5-10 minutes prior to the start time. An operator will register your name and organization. If you have any difficulty connecting with the conference call, please contact Liolios Group at 1-949-574-3860. A replay of the call will be available approximately two hours after the call and until November 26, 2012. Toll-free replay number: 1-800-633-8284 International replay number: 1-402-977-9140 Replay pin number: 21607929 About Vermillion Vermillion, Inc. (NASDAQ: VRML) is dedicated to the discovery, development and commercialization of novel high-value diagnostic tests that help physicians diagnose, treat and improve outcomes for patients. Vermillion, along with its prestigious scientific collaborators, has diagnostic programs in oncology, vascular medicine and women's health. Additional information about Vermillion can be found at www.vermillion.com. Investor Relations Contact: Liolios Group Scott Liolios or Ron Both Tel 949-574-3860 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Vermillion, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV