PROVIDENCE, R.I., Oct. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Nortek, Inc. (Nasdaq: NTK), a global diversified manufacturer of innovative, technology-driven products and solutions for residential and commercial applications, today announced that it will release its third-quarter 2012 financial results after the close of the market on Thursday, November 8, 2012. Nortek will host a conference call to discuss the results on Friday, November 9 at 10:00 a.m. ET.
On the call, President and Chief Executive Officer Michael J. Clarke, Chief Financial Officer Almon C. Hall and Treasurer Edward J. Cooney will discuss Nortek's financial results and business outlook.
Those who wish to listen to the conference call webcast should visit the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.nortekinc.com. The live call also can be accessed by dialing (877) 709-8155 or (201) 689-8881 prior to the start of the call. If you are unable to listen to the live call, the webcast will be archived on the Company's website.
About NortekNortek* is a global, diversified company whose many market-leading brands deliver broad capabilities and a wide array of innovative, technology-driven products and solutions for lifestyle improvement at home and at work. The Company's broad array of offerings includes audio/video and security solutions, digital display mounting solutions, ventilation products such as range hoods and bathroom fans, heating and cooling products, and air management systems. *As used herein, the term "Nortek" refers to Nortek, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, unless the context indicates otherwise. This term is used for convenience only and is not intended as a precise description of any of the separate corporations, each of which manages its own affairs. Contact:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV