Cognex Corporation (NASDAQ: CGNX) today announced that due to the state of emergency declared for many states along the Eastern Seaboard on account of Hurricane Sandy, the company has rescheduled its third quarter of 2012 earnings conference call. The call, which was originally scheduled for today at 5:00 p.m. eastern time, will be held on Thursday, November 1, 2012 at 5:00 p.m. eastern time.
The telephone number for the live call is (866) 814-8448 (or (703) 639-1367 if outside the United States). A replay will begin at 8:00 p.m. eastern time on Thursday, November 1, 2012, and will run continuously until 11:59 p.m. eastern time on Sunday, November 4, 2012. The telephone number for the replay is (888) 266-2081 (or (703) 925-2533 if outside the United States) and the access code is 1591612.
Cognex intends to issue its earnings release for the third quarter of 2012 and to file its Form 10-Q for the quarter ended September 30, 2012 tonight after the market closes as originally scheduled.
About Cognex CorporationCognex Corporation designs, develops, manufactures and markets a range of products that incorporate sophisticated machine vision technology that gives them the ability to “see.” Cognex products include barcode readers, machine vision sensors and machine vision systems that are used in factories, warehouses and distribution centers around the world to guide, gauge, inspect, identify and assure the quality of items during the manufacturing and distribution process. Cognex is the world's leader in the machine vision industry, having shipped more than 800,000 vision-based products, representing over $3 billion in cumulative revenue, since the company's founding in 1981. Headquartered in Natick, Massachusetts, USA, Cognex has regional offices and distributors located throughout North America, Japan, Europe, Asia and Latin America. For details visit Cognex online at http://www.cognex.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV