UDR, Inc. (the "Company") (NYSE: UDR), a leading multifamily real estate investment trust, today announced its third quarter 2012 results.
The Company generated Funds from Operations (FFO) of $86.5 million or $0.33 per diluted share, for the quarter ended September 30, 2012, as compared to $73.0 million, or $0.32 per diluted share, in the third quarter of 2011. Excluding non-recurring items, the Company’s third quarter 2012 FFO-Core was $0.33 per diluted share. See the reconciliation below for further detail.
|Q3 2012||Q3 2011||YTD 2012||YTD 2011|
|FFO- Core per diluted share||$0.33||$0.32||$1.00||$0.94|
|Benefit/(Cost) associated with debt extinguishment||-||0.002||0.001||(0.013)|
|Gain on sale of marketable securities||-||0.011||-||0.027|
|Redemption of preferred stock||-||-||(0.011)||-|
|Gain on sale of TRS property||-||-||0.031||0.004|
|FFO- Reported per diluted share||$0.33||$0.32||$1.01||$0.93|
A reconciliation of FFO to GAAP Net Income can be found on Attachment 2 of the Company’s third quarter 2012 Supplemental Financial Information.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV