As cooler temperatures begin to blanket the nation, Discover is keeping its cardmembers’ pocketbooks insulated with extra Cashback Bonus this holiday season. Accessing and using that Cashback Bonus has never been easier with enhanced online and mobile options designed to help make holiday shopping more rewarding and convenient.
From Oct. 1 – Dec. 31, 2012, Discover cardmembers can earn 5% Cashback Bonus on up to $1,500 in department store and online shopping purchases. Cardmembers can shop online to book holiday travel, buy gifts for friends and family, and shop for essentials while earning 5% Cashback Bonus. Upon reaching the spending limit, cardmembers still earn Cashback Bonus on all other purchases automatically. Signing up is always free and easy; cardmembers simply can go to Discover.com or call 1-800-DISCOVER (347-2683).
Once enrolled, Discover cardmembers can stock up on holiday essentials and earn that 5% Cashback Bonus at places like Amazon.com. They also can Pay with Cashback Bonus directly at point-of-sale at Amazon.com, providing a convenient way for cardmembers to immediately use their rewards. They can use as much or as little as they like, knowing that one dollar of Cashback Bonus equals one dollar to spend on eligible purchases at Amazon.com. Discover also is offering Free One-Day shipping on selected Amazon products to anywhere in the continental U.S., from Nov. 1 – Dec. 15, 2012.
ShopDiscover, the exclusive online shopping portal featuring more than 200 top retailers, also will up the ante this holiday season by highlighting 70+ merchants come Nov. 1 that will increase Cashback Bonus amounts. This includes popular online retailers such as:
- Crateandbarrel.com – 10% Cashback Bonus (up from 5%)
- Landsend.com – 10% Cashback Bonus (up from 5%)
- Nike.com – 15% Cashback Bonus (up from 10%)
- TheNorthFace.com – 15% Cashback Bonus (up from 10%)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV