Tumi Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: TUMI) today announced that it plans to report its third quarter fiscal 2012 financial results on Monday, October 29, 2012, after the market closes; however, the conference call previously scheduled for 4:30 p.m. ET on Monday, October 29, 2012 has been cancelled due to Tropical Storm Sandy.
Management's prepared conference call remarks regarding the Company's third quarter 2012 earnings results will be furnished on Current Report on Form 8-K with the SEC and will be available in the investor relations section of the Company’s website www.tumi.com shortly after financial results are reported.
Tumi is the leading global brand of premium travel, business and lifestyle products and accessories. The brand is sold in approximately 200 stores from New York to Paris to London and Tokyo, as well as in the world’s top department, specialty, and travel retail stores in over 70 countries.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV