Exterran Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:EXH) and Exterran Partners, L.P. (NASDAQ:EXLP) will host a joint conference call on Thursday, Nov. 1, 2012, to discuss their third-quarter 2012 financial results. The companies will release their third-quarter 2012 earnings prior to the conference call.
- Conference Call: Thursday, Nov. 1, 2012 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern. To access the call, United States and Canadian participants should dial 800-446-2782. International participants should dial +1-847-413-3235 at least 10 minutes before the scheduled start time. Please reference Exterran conference call number 33535569.
Live Webcast: The webcast will be available in listen-only mode via Exterran's website: www.exterran.com or by copying and pasting this link into your browser: http://www.media-server.com/m/p/345rdeyz.
- Webcast Replay: For those unable to participate, a replay will be available from 2:00 p.m. Eastern on Thursday, Nov. 1, 2012, until 2:00 p.m. Eastern on Thursday, Nov. 8, 2012. To listen to the replay, please dial 888-843-7419 in the United States and Canada, or +1-630-652-3042 internationally, and enter access code 33535569#.
About Exterran Holdings
Exterran Holdings, Inc. is a global market leader in full service natural gas compression and a premier provider of operations, maintenance, services and equipment for oil and gas production, processing and transportation applications. Exterran serves customers across the energy spectrum -- from producers to transporters to processors to storage owners. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, Exterran has approximately 10,000 employees and operates in approximately 30 countries.About Exterran Partners Exterran Partners, L.P. provides natural gas contract operations services to customers throughout the United States. Exterran Holdings owns an equity interest in Exterran Partners. For more information, visit www.exterran.com.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts