Later today, October 29, 2012, at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time, we will host a conference call to discuss the third quarter financial results. Following management’s presentation, there will be a question and answer period.
The conference call telephone number is (800) 230-1074. Participants calling from outside the United States and Canada should dial (612) 234-9959. No pass code is necessary to access the call from either number. Participants should dial in about 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start of the call. A replay of the conference call will be available through 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time, November 5, 2012. To hear the replay, dial (320) 365-3844. The replay pass code is 260111.
A live audio webcast of the conference call will also be available in a listen only mode on the Company’s website at www.fivestarseniorliving.com. Participants wanting to access the webcast should visit the Company’s website about five minutes before the call. The archived webcast will be available for replay on the Company’s website for about one week after the call. The recording and retransmission in any way of the Company’s third quarter 2012 conference call is strictly prohibited without the prior written consent of the Company. The Company’s website is not incorporated as part of this press release.About Five Star Quality Care, Inc.: Five Star Quality Care, Inc. is a senior living and healthcare services company. As of September 30, 2012, we operated 252 senior living communities with 28,262 living units located in 30 states, including 31 communities (2,952 living units) that we own and operate, 191 communities (20,812 living units) that we lease and operate, and 30 communities (4,498 living units) that we manage. These communities include independent living, assisted living and skilled nursing communities. We also operate two leased rehabilitation hospitals. We are headquartered in Newton, Massachusetts.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV