(1) Represents share-based compensation expense associated with employee stock options, and for the twelve months ended September 30, 2012 and December 31, 2011, also includes the portion of annual non-cash incentive compensation that eligible employees elected to receive as common equity in lieu of their 2011 cash bonus.(2) Represents expenses incurred related to 3G’s acquisition of Burger King Holdings, Inc., the Company’s indirect wholly-owned subsidiary, in October 2010.
Burger King Worldwide, Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.