(2) Adjusted EBITDA, Adjusted EBITDA Margin, Adjusted Net Income and Adjusted Diluted Earnings Per Share are non-GAAP financial measures. Please refer to “Non-GAAP Reconciliations” for further detail.Organic revenue growth was 0.2%, excluding the impact of refranchising and FX headwinds. On a reported basis, total revenues decreased 25.8% to $451.1 million, compared to $607.7 million in the prior year period due to refranchising transactions in the U.S. and Canada, EMEA and APAC as well as unfavorable FX impact, partially offset by comparable sales growth and increased franchise and property revenues.
Burger King Worldwide, Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.