Back by popular demand, Applebee’s – the great American neighborhood grill and bar – is again making it easier to give and receive this holiday season by offering FREE $10 Applebee’s Bonus Cards with the purchase of $50 in Applebee’s Gift Cards at participating restaurants, beginning today.
Customize your digital card with a personal written message, audio recording and photo! (Photo: Business Wire)
And new for 2012, guests who purchase $50 in Applebee’s Digital Gift Cards at www.applebees.com will receive a FREE $10 Digital Bonus Card – the same 20 percent value available to guests who make qualifying gift card purchases in Applebee’s restaurants.
Applebee’s Digital Gift Cards, purchased at www.applebees.com or through the Applebee’s Facebook page, work the same as plastic Applebee’s Gift Cards. Digital cards are delivered to the recipient’s e-mail address and offer a broad range of features, including:
- Convenience to purchase 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Customization through personal written messages, audio recordings and even personal photos; a variety of festive card designs are also available to choose from
- Scheduled delivery now or at a later date
- Mobile phone messaging to alert the recipient about the gift
- No fees, shipping or handling charges or expiration dates
“Our $10 holiday Bonus Card program has been so popular in Applebee’s restaurants that it only makes sense to extend the offer to purchases made online,” said Bridget Moen, Applebee’s Director of Gift Cards. “This year, you can make Applebee’s Gift Cards more personalized for your friends and family and take advantage of our great $10 Bonus Card value. The only question is whose stocking the Bonus Card ends up in – yours or theirs?”