The Wet Seal, Inc. To Broadcast Third Quarter Fiscal 2012 Results
The Wet Seal, Inc. (Nasdaq: WTSLA) announced that the Company will host a conference call on Thursday, November 15, 2012 at 1:30 p.m. Pacific Time to discuss third quarter Fiscal 2012 results, followed by a question and answer session.
To participate in the conference call, please dial (877) 407-3982 or (201) 493-6780. A broadcast of the call will also be available on the Company’s website, www.wetsealinc.com. A replay of the call will be available through November 22, 2012. To access the replay, please call (877) 870-5176 or (858) 384-5517 and provide pin number 402320.
About The Wet Seal, Inc.
Headquartered in Foothill Ranch, California, The Wet Seal, Inc. is a leading specialty retailer of fashionable and contemporary apparel and accessory items. As of October 27, 2012, the Company operated a total of 553 stores in 47 states and Puerto Rico, including 472 Wet Seal stores and 81 Arden B stores. The Company’s products can also be purchased online at
www.ardenb.com. For more Company information, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV