The Wet Seal, Inc. To Broadcast Third Quarter Fiscal 2012 Results
The Wet Seal, Inc. (Nasdaq: WTSLA) announced that the Company will host a conference call on Thursday, November 15, 2012 at 1:30 p.m. Pacific Time to discuss third quarter Fiscal 2012 results, followed by a question and answer session.
To participate in the conference call, please dial (877) 407-3982 or (201) 493-6780. A broadcast of the call will also be available on the Company’s website, www.wetsealinc.com. A replay of the call will be available through November 22, 2012. To access the replay, please call (877) 870-5176 or (858) 384-5517 and provide pin number 402320.
About The Wet Seal, Inc.
Headquartered in Foothill Ranch, California, The Wet Seal, Inc. is a
leading specialty retailer of fashionable and contemporary apparel and
accessory items. As of October 27, 2012, the Company operated a total of
553 stores in 47 states and Puerto Rico, including 472 Wet Seal stores
and 81 Arden B stores. The Company’s products can also be purchased
For more Company information, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV