Beazer Homes USA, Inc. (NYSE: BZH) ( www.beazer.com) has scheduled the release of its financial results for the quarter and fiscal year ended September 30, 2012 on Monday, November 12, 2012 before the open of the market. The Company will hold a conference call on the same day at 11:00 AM ET to discuss the results.
The public may listen to the conference call and view the Company's slide presentation over the internet on the "Investor Relations" page of the Company's website, www.beazer.com. In addition, the conference call will be available by telephone at 800-619-8639 (for international callers, dial 312-470-7002). To be admitted to the call, verbally supply the pass code "BZH". A replay of the conference call will be available until 11:00 PM ET on November 19, 2012, at 866-495-9351 (for international callers, dial 203-369-1779) with pass code “3740.”
Beazer Homes USA Inc., headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, is one of the ten largest single-family homebuilders in the United States.
The Company’s industry-leading high performance homes are designed to lower the total cost of home ownership while reducing energy and water consumption.
With award-winning floor-plans, the Company offers homes that incorporate exceptional value and quality to consumers in 16 states, including Arizona, California, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Maryland, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Virginia.
Beazer Homes is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and trades under the ticker symbol “BZH.”
For more information, please visit
or check out Beazer on
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV