- Recurring Funds from Operations ("FFO") for the quarter totaled $56.2 million or $0.46 per diluted share;
- Same Property Net Operating Income increased a strong 4.9% over the same quarter of the prior year;
- Occupancy of the Company’s retail portfolio increased again this quarter by 1.1% to 93.9% from 92.8% for the third quarter of 2011;
- Acquisitions totaling $114 million and dispositions of $89 million were completed during the quarter, and;
- Ten-year notes totaling $300 million were sold subsequent to quarter-end at an attractive yield of 3.42%.
Weingarten Realty Increases Same Store Net Operating Income By 4.9%
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.