- Recurring Funds from Operations ("FFO") for the quarter totaled $56.2 million or $0.46 per diluted share;
- Same Property Net Operating Income increased a strong 4.9% over the same quarter of the prior year;
- Occupancy of the Company’s retail portfolio increased again this quarter by 1.1% to 93.9% from 92.8% for the third quarter of 2011;
- Acquisitions totaling $114 million and dispositions of $89 million were completed during the quarter, and;
- Ten-year notes totaling $300 million were sold subsequent to quarter-end at an attractive yield of 3.42%.
Weingarten Realty Increases Same Store Net Operating Income By 4.9%
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.