Lloyd I. Miller III Announces Voting Intentions In Favor Of Michael Brodsky And Alan Howe
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla., Oct. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Lloyd I Miller III is a beneficial owner of approximately 11% of the currently outstanding shares of AltiGen Communications, Inc. (ATGN ). As a long-term investor in AltiGen, Mr. Miller announces his intention to vote in favor of Mr. Michael Brodsky and Mr. Alan Howe at the upcoming Annual Meeting of shareholders to be held on November 8, 2012.
Mr. Miller intends to vote in favor of Mr. Alan Howe, an incumbent Class I director, because he believes that Mr. Howe is well qualified and has served the shareholders well since his election in April 2009. He also intends to vote in favor of Mr. Michael Brodsky (nominated by Mr. Norman H. Pessin, a significant shareholder of AltiGen) as a Class I director because he believes that Mr. Brodsky is well qualified to improve AltiGen's governance, oversight and transparency.
In announcing his voting intentions, Mr. Miller concurs with the views expressed by Mr. Pessin's in his October 22, 2012 Open Letter to AltiGen Shareholders. In particular, Mr. Miller does not support the re-election of Mr. Wang, the other incumbent director in Class I.
Lloyd Miller is seeking solely to inform other AltiGen shareholders of his voting intentions and reasons for voting in favor of Mr. Brodsky and Mr. Howe. He is not soliciting votes of other shareholders.CONTACT: Eric Fangmann, 561-832-3499 or email@example.com LIM Advisory222 Lakeview Avenue, Suite 160-365 West Palm Beach, Florida 33401 SOURCE Lloyd I. Miller III
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV