And The Winner Is... GDS International Recognises And Rewards Innovation At Its Fourth Next Generation Mining Summit In October
ADELAIDE, Australia, October 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
On the 16 th to the 18 th of October, 65 of Australia's biggest players from across the mining sector convened for two-and-a-half days as they attended the most disruptive event of the year - GDS International ' s fourth Next Generation Mining summit, held at the Stamford Grand Adelaide Hotel, in Adelaide, South Australia ( NGM AU4).
Despite Australia's long reign of dominance within the mining industry, global economic downturn and increasing regulations surrounding mining practices have all impacted production within the region; it has never before been more important for executives to fully utilise investment opportunities and stay ahead of the game.
As we enter the age of technology, this year's NG Mining AU summit was a celebration of all things innovative, with the implementation of two awards for exceptional performance within the sector. Shortlisted for this year's titles were: Hot Chilli Sauce, AFN, JJ Richards and Sons, Aspen Medical, Volgren and Sargent Security.Jason Stenning, Managing Director for Hot Chilli Sauce was the proud recipient of the Thought Leader of the Summit title; whilst Darren Ruger, Owner of AFN, was delighted to receive the Excellence in Innovation award. Both Jason and Darren were awarded their respective titles for coordinating cultural and transformational change within the sector and for pioneering innovative new practices. A massively successful event, the summit continued its trend of attracting the region's most renowned delegates and addressing the most pressing business challenges faced by executives in the industry today. Providing a stimulating contrast to the traditional event format, GDS International's summits encourage discussion at a truly granular level.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV