ICIS Launches The 2012 Versions Of Its Annual Plastics Studies
ICIS has also launched its 2012 China Annual Reports to give market players who are highly involved in China a detailed analysis of the PP and PE domestic markets.
"With the developments in China affecting the wider thermoplastics industry, it is equally important to gain access to accurate and thorough market intelligence direct from this region," Steve Tan, ICIS editorial director for Asia, says. "The ICIS China Annual Reports provide in-depth information and insight from our team of local experts on one of the world's most exciting plastics markets."
The China Annual Reports give readers a complete view of developments and forecasts for the next 12 months, focusing on domestic consumption and upstream and downstream markets, as well as updates on the Chinese government's policies affecting trade activities.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV