Study Examines Smart Pharma Strategies For Effective Messaging Around New Products And The Medical Conditions They Treat
CHAPEL HILL, NC, Oct. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- According to recent research, more than 50% of leading pharma companies expect social networking, online video, and other types of Digital Marketing to grow in use as critical tools for communicating disease state and product information.
New pharmaceutical products - particularly those that are first-in-class - require not only external disease state communication but also internal communication to win support in the marketplace.
Now, a critical Best Practices, LLC benchmarking report, " Raising Disease State Awareness: Best Practices in Internal Brand Messaging for New Products," examines how companies communicate at the brand and disease state levels in order to educate employees internally and create a consistent, credible external message surrounding new products.
The study spells out 10 key best practices culled from in-depth interviews with benchmark participants, who were involved in pre-launch, internal communication for Viagra, Gardasil, Prozac and many other successful brands.Comprising in-depth surveys and interviews with 32 top biopharma companies, this report enables marketing and brand team leaders to implement the type of well-timed and well-targeted internal communications strategies essential for cementing both the medical and commercial framework for a new product's market entry and supporting its overall success as a brand. Key topic areas analyzed in this study include:
- Effective communication channels & use of new communication technologies
- Timing of communication activities by product development phase
- Advantages & disadvantages of employee message segmentation
- Tracking internal message effectiveness
- Preventing sensitive-information leaks
- Using KOLs to influence employees
- Needs creation marketing tactics
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV