In anticipation of Hurricane Sandy and emergency conditions related to it, NRG Energy, Inc. (NYSE: NRG) has rescheduled the Company’s Third Quarter 2012 earnings call to Friday, November 2, at 8:30am Eastern from Wednesday, October 31.
Investors, the news media and others may access the live webcast of the conference call and presentation materials by logging on to NRG’s website at http://www.nrgenergy.com and clicking on “Investors.” The webcast will be archived on the site for those unable to listen in real time.
NRG is at the forefront of changing how people think about and use
energy. A Fortune 500 company, NRG is a pioneer in developing cleaner
and smarter energy choices for our customers: whether as one of the
largest solar power developers in the country, or by building the first
privately funded electric vehicle charging infrastructure or by giving
customers the latest smart energy solutions to better manage their
energy use. Our power generating facilities can support over 20 million
homes and our retail electricity providers—Reliant, Green Mountain
Energy Company and Energy Plus—serve more than two million customers.
More information is available at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV