Pfizer Inc. announces the postponement of the issuance of its Third Quarter 2012 Performance Report and webcast of a conference call with investment analysts, which was previously scheduled for Tuesday, October 30, 2012 at 10 a.m. EDT, due to the expected severe weather conditions associated with Hurricane Sandy.
The webcast of a conference call with investment analysts has been rescheduled for Thursday, November 1, 2012 at 10 a.m. EDT. The purpose of the call is to provide an update on Pfizer’s results, as reflected in the company’s Third Quarter 2012 Performance Report, to be issued earlier that morning.
To view and listen to the webcast and view the Performance Report, visit our web site at www.pfizer.com and click on the “Pfizer Quarterly Corporate Performance – Third Quarter 2012” link in the Investor Presentations section located on the lower right-hand corner of that page.
The call can also be accessed by dialing either (866) 246-2545 in the United States and Canada or (706) 634-2365 outside of the United States and Canada. The password is “Third Quarter Earnings”.Visitors to www.pfizer.com will be able to view and listen to an archived copy of the webcast of the conference call.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV