Chase announced today that it would waive a number of checking account and loan fees for customers coping with Hurricane Sandy.
Chase, the consumer and commercial bank brand of JPMorgan Chase, will waive or credit the following fees tonight through Wednesday, October 31, for customers in Connecticut, Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia and the District of Columbia.
- Overdraft Protection Transfer, Extended Overdraft, Returned Item and Insufficient Funds Fees for deposit accounts.
- Late fees on credit cards, business and consumer loans, including mortgages, home-equity, auto and student loans.
Chase also plans to increase staff and extend hours at key branches in severely affected areas once the storm passes.
Chase customers can access chase.com, follow on twitter @chasesupport or call 1-888-356-0023.Chase has more than 1,050 branches and 3,200 ATMs in the Tri-state area of New York, New Jersey and Connecticut.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts