CHICAGO, Oct. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Due to severe weather forecast for the eastern United States, United Airlines has canceled selected flights to and from mid-Atlantic and northeast airports beginning Sunday evening.
On Monday, the airline is limiting or suspending service at several airports in the region, including at its hubs at Newark Liberty International Airport and Washington Dulles International Airport. United expects to resume service on Tuesday with selected cancellations, weather permitting.
Options for Travelers
Customers ticketed on flights to, from or through impacted cities from Oct. 28 through Oct. 31 may reschedule their itineraries for travel through Nov. 4 with a one-time date or time change, and the airline will waive the change fees.For flights that are canceled or delayed more than two hours, customers may request refunds to the original form of payment. Complete details, eligible travel dates and updates are available at united.com. Customers may change travel plans quickly and conveniently via united.com. Customers may also book a new reservation, change an existing reservation or check flight status by calling United Reservations at 800-UNITED-1. Impacted Airports United is canceling selected flights on Sunday, and limiting or suspending operations Monday and early Tuesday, to and from the following airports:
- New York/ Newark (Newark Liberty, John F. Kennedy and LaGuardia)
- Washington, D.C. ( Dulles International Airport and Reagan Washington National)
- Albany, N.Y.
- Allentown, Pa.
- Baltimore, Md.
- Boston, Mass.
- Buffalo, N.Y.
- Burlington, Vt.
- Charleston, S.C.
- Charleston, W.V.
- Erie, Pa.
- Harrisburg, Pa.
- Hartford, Conn.
- Manchester, N.H.
- Norfolk, Va.
- Philadelphia, Pa.
- Pittsburgh, Pa.
- Portland, Maine
- Providence, R.I.
- Raleigh-Durham, N.C.
- Richmond, Va.
- Roanoke, Va.
- Rochester, N.Y.
- Syracuse, N.Y.
- White Plains, N.Y.
- Wilkes Barre- Scranton, Pa.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV