Power Outage Alert/Update: Generac Increases Production, Prepares For Frankenstorm Power Outages
WAUKESHA, Wis., Oct. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
- Millions of residents along the East Coast could be affected by this powerful storm system
- Waukesha, Wis.-based Generac, a leading manufacturer of power generation products since 1959, ramping up production and shipping schedules for "Frankenstorm"
- Duane Nelson and Art Aiello, spokespersons for Generac ; President and CEO Aaron Jagdfeld available for interviews
- Hurricane Sandy and severe weather fronts converge on the East Coast to create "Frankenstorm"; millions of power outages expected through next week and potentially during election day
- Generac facilities working overtime to increase production and round-the-clock shipping to the East Coast
- Generac President and CEO Aaron Jagdfeld: "Generac has increased its production levels and our staff is working overtime to meet this demand. We also have the industry's largest and most well-trained generator dealer network of more than 4,500 partners that are focused on keeping all of our customer's products up and running during a major event like Hurricane Sandy."
- Generac is also bringing its Jefferson, Wis. facility online sooner than expected and began hiring additional staff to support increased production
- Generac generators can help in dangerous situations by:
- Keeping lights on so residents can see dangerous debris
- Keeping refrigerators running so food and medication aren't spoiled
- Keeping the Internet connection on so residents can stay connected, work from home and monitor the storm
- Immediately and by appointment: Hurricane preparedness experts Art Aiello and Duane Nelson are available for phone or satellite interviews
- By appointment: Generac Dealers in your area are available to discuss where residents can get a generator to keep them safe during the storm, demonstrate how to properly use it and discuss how it could help people in a potentially dangerous situation for live or taped interviews
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV