Former Senior Counsel To The Maryland Insurance Administration Gives Critical Preparation Tips As Hurricane Sandy Approaches
Have a place to goWhile creating your family disaster plan, one item that should be discussed is where to go when you evacuate.
Here a few things to consider while preparing to evacuate:
- Do not delay your departure. As soon as an evacuation order is given, leave immediately.
- Keep your travel distance to a minimum. Try to select an evacuation destination that is nearest to your home. Remember that hotels and other commercial destinations could fill up quickly, especially in storm that affects a large area.
- Be patient while traveling. Evacuations caused by extreme weather will probably cause massive delays and congestion.
- If staying at a hotel, make reservations before you leave. The longer you wait to make a reservation, the less likely you will find a vacancy.
About Silverman, Thompson, Slutkin & White
Maryland based law firm Silverman Thompson Slutkin & White, an AV rated law firm by Martindale-Hubbell, is widely regarded as one of the premier litigation firms in the mid-Atlantic region. The firm has achieved extraordinary success for their clients across Maryland and throughout the United States.Each of our thirty seasoned attorneys spends hundreds, if not thousands of hours in the courtroom each year. Our clients uniquely benefit from representation by lawyers who practice law on the front lines not the sidelines. For more information, please call our office at 410-385-2225 or visit our website at www.mdattorney.com. SOURCE Silverman, Thompson, Slutkin & White
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts