Procurement Executives, Minority Business Owners Top List Of Speakers At 2012 NMSDC Conference
The conference culminates Wednesday night with a black-tie Awards Banquet that will honor the Corporation, Suppliers, Minority Supplier Development Leader and Council of the Year. The conference is co-hosted by the Rocky Mountain Minority Supplier Development Council, one of NMSDC's 36 local affiliates around the country.
For additional information on the 2012 NMSDC Conference and Business Opportunity Fair or minority business development, call the National Minority Supplier Development Council at (212) 944-2430 or visit the Web site at www.nmsdc.org.
The National Minority Supplier Development Council advances business opportunities for certified Asian, Black, Hispanic and Native American business enterprises and connects them to corporate members. One of the country's leading corporate membership organizations, NMSDC was chartered in 1972 to provide increased procurement and business opportunities for minority businesses of all sizes. The organization is celebrating its 40th anniversary this year.The NMSDC Network includes a National Office in New York and 36 regional councils across the country. There are 3,500 corporate members throughout the network, including most of America's largest publicly-owned, privately-owned and foreign-owned companies, as well as universities, hospitals and other buying institutions. The regional councils certify and match 16,000 minority-owned businesses with member corporations that want to purchase their products and services. SOURCE National Minority Supplier Development Council
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV