Consumer Watchdog Injects Unnecessary Racial Arguments To The Proposition 33 Debate, Reports Yes On Prop 33
The initiative is endorsed by leaders of both parties, including former Republican leader Jim Brulte, former Assembly Speaker Willie Brown, and former Lieutenant Governor Cruz Bustamante.
It is nasty, wrong, and close to unforgiveable that the profiteering lawyers of Consumer Watchdog would resort to such tactics.
Vote Yes on Prop 33. Vote Yes on Prop 33. Vote Yes on Prop 33. Vote Yes on Prop 33. Vote Yes on Prop 33. Vote Yes on Prop 33.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV