Maui Land & Pineapple Company, Inc. (NYSE: MLP) announced that it has been notified by the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) that it is no longer in compliance with the NYSE’s continued listing standards because its average market capitalization was less than $50 million over a 30 trading-day period and its most recently reported shareholders’ equity was less than $50 million.
Under applicable NYSE procedures, the Company has 45 days from receipt of the notification to submit a plan to the NYSE to demonstrate its ability to achieve compliance with the continued listing standards within 18 months. The Company intends to submit such a plan. During this time, the Company’s common stock will continue to be listed on the NYSE, subject to compliance with other NYSE continued listing requirements.
About Maui Land & Pineapple Company, Inc.
Maui Land & Pineapple Company, Inc. develops, sells, and manages
residential, resort, commercial, and industrial real estate. The Company
owns approximately 23,000 acres of land on Maui and manages properties,
utilities, and a nature preserve at the Kapalua Resort.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV