Safeco Insurance Ready To Respond To Hurricane Sandy
BOSTON and SEATTLE, Oct. 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- As Hurricane Sandy threatens the eastern seaboard, Safeco Insurance is closely monitoring the storm and is ready to assist customers who may be impacted.
For customers living in potentially affected areas, now is the time to begin storm preparations. Visit Safeco's website for helpful resources to use when preparing for a natural disaster.
- Preparing for a hurricane
- Safeguarding your boat in a hurricane
- What to do if you have hurricane damage
- Emergency resources
The Insurance Information Institute also offers policyholders valuable preparedness information and resources.
We'll be there for youShould the storm make landfall, Safeco claims professionals and our National Catastrophe Team will be on the scene as soon as possible to help customers in the affected regions in partnership with local independent agents.Safeco customers with storm damage should report their claims to (800) 332-3226. Our customer service representatives are ready to answer questions and guide customers through the claims process 24 hours a day, seven days a week. More informationFor the latest on Hurricane Sandy, visit the National Hurricane Center's website. About Safeco InsuranceIn business since 1923 and based in Seattle, Washington, Safeco sells insurance to drivers and homeowners through a network of independent agents throughout the United States. Safeco is a Liberty Mutual Insurance company. Liberty Mutual ranks 84th on the Fortune 100 list of the largest U.S. corporations based on 2011 revenue. The company has financial strength ratings of A (Excellent) from the A.M. Best Company, A2 (Good) from Moody's Investors Service, and A- (Strong) from Standard & Poor's.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV