CHICAGO, Oct. 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- United Airlines today announced travel options for customers whose flight plans may be disrupted by Hurricane Sandy, which is likely to cause delays and cancellations at East Coast airports beginning this weekend.
Affected flights include those to, from or through airports throughout the mid-Atlantic and Northeast states:
- New York/ Newark (Newark Liberty, John F. Kennedy and LaGuardia)
- Washington, D.C. ( Dulles International Airport and Reagan Washington National)
- Albany, N.Y.
- Allentown, Pa.
- Baltimore, Md.
- Boston, Mass.
- Buffalo, N.Y.
- Burlington, Vt.
- Charleston, S.C.
- Charleston, W.V.
- Erie, Pa.
- Harrisburg, Pa.
- Hartford, Conn.
- Manchester, N.H.
- Norfolk, Va.
- Philadelphia, Pa.
- Pittsburgh, Pa.
- Portland, Maine
- Providence, R.I.
- Raleigh-Durham, N.C.
- Richmond, Va.
- Roanoke, Va.
- Rochester, N.Y.
- Syracuse, N.Y.
- White Plains, N.Y.
- Wilkes Barre- Scranton, Pa.
Checking Flight Status and Changing Travel PlansCustomers ticketed on flights to, from or through impacted cities from Oct. 28 through Oct. 31 may reschedule their itineraries for travel no later than Nov. 4 with a one-time date or time change, and the airline will waive the change fees. Customers may request refunds to the original form of payment for canceled flights. Find complete details, eligible travel dates and updates through the weekend at united.com. Customers may change travel plans quickly and conveniently via united.com. Customers may also book a new reservation, change an existing reservation or check flight status by calling United Reservations at 800-UNITED-1.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV