CHICAGO, Oct. 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- United Airlines today announced travel options for customers whose flight plans may be disrupted by Hurricane Sandy, which is likely to cause delays and cancellations at East Coast airports beginning this weekend.
Affected flights include those to, from or through airports throughout the mid-Atlantic and Northeast states:
- New York/ Newark (Newark Liberty, John F. Kennedy and LaGuardia)
- Washington, D.C. ( Dulles International Airport and Reagan Washington National)
- Albany, N.Y.
- Allentown, Pa.
- Baltimore, Md.
- Boston, Mass.
- Buffalo, N.Y.
- Burlington, Vt.
- Charleston, S.C.
- Charleston, W.V.
- Erie, Pa.
- Harrisburg, Pa.
- Hartford, Conn.
- Manchester, N.H.
- Norfolk, Va.
- Philadelphia, Pa.
- Pittsburgh, Pa.
- Portland, Maine
- Providence, R.I.
- Raleigh-Durham, N.C.
- Richmond, Va.
- Roanoke, Va.
- Rochester, N.Y.
- Syracuse, N.Y.
- White Plains, N.Y.
- Wilkes Barre- Scranton, Pa.
Checking Flight Status and Changing Travel PlansCustomers ticketed on flights to, from or through impacted cities from Oct. 28 through Oct. 31 may reschedule their itineraries for travel no later than Nov. 4 with a one-time date or time change, and the airline will waive the change fees. Customers may request refunds to the original form of payment for canceled flights. Find complete details, eligible travel dates and updates through the weekend at united.com. Customers may change travel plans quickly and conveniently via united.com. Customers may also book a new reservation, change an existing reservation or check flight status by calling United Reservations at 800-UNITED-1.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV