HighPoint Solutions Presents At PharmaForce 2012
EAST NORRITON, Pa., Oct. 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- On October 29 th during the keynote presentation at this year's PharmaForce Conference, HighPoint Solutions will present the results of their 2012 commercial product launch benchmark study. The keynote session will be presented by Michael Zubey, Vice President of Commercial Effectiveness at HighPoint Solutions, and Bob Harrell, Vice President of Marketing at Appature.
The effort was created to identify which best practices leveraged by commercial organizations enable the most effective product launch. Life Sciences companies across the commercial spectrum participated, from newly commercializing companies to established market leaders, and several critical insights have been gleaned.
The Product Launch Enablement (PLE) study was designed to:
- Gain insight into product launch enablement priorities and timing;
- Identify enablement challenges the companies faced on the road to launch;
- Define lessons learned or possibly garner new best practices.
Vice President of Commercial Effectiveness, Michael Zubey, says, "It is an honor to be a keynote speaker at one of the premier Commercial Life conferences in the world. We are excited to discuss the results of our first ever product launch enablement benchmark with the many leaders that attend the event."This year's event will be held at the Princeton Westin at Forrestal Village on Monday, October 29 th through Wednesday, October 31 st. For more information about HighPoint Solutions and their upcoming events, please visit www.highpoint-solutions.com. About HighPoint SolutionsHighPoint Solutions is a premier provider of specialized IT services with vertically-focused business consulting, system integration, professional service, and managed hosting solutions for life sciences and healthcare companies. Since 2000, our 400 consultants have provided business consulting and technology solutions that continue to deliver business value and competitive advantage to more than 140 clients nationwide. HighPoint Solutions is headquartered in East Norriton, PA with additional offices in Bridgewater, Boston, Chicago, and Irvine. For more information, visit www.highpoint-solutions.com. SOURCE HighPoint Solutions LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV