- The Company has concluded its review of potential strategic alternatives with the determination that it will continue to pursue an independent long-term growth strategy;
- Jan F. Salit, the Company's previous Chief Operating Officer, has become the Company's new Chief Executive Officer; and
- The Company will pursue strategic growth initiatives, and anticipates paying a fourth quarter $0.12 per share dividend.
PMC Commercial Trust Announces End Of Strategic Review And Executive Changes
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.