CANBERRA, Australia, Oct. 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Northrop Grumman Corporation (NYSE: NOC) is participating in the 2012 Land Warfare Conference in Melbourne, Australia, where it will highlight a range of its integrated solutions for force protection, command and control, and cyber security.
The Land Warfare Conference is being held at the Melbourne Convention Centre from Oct. 30 to Nov. 2, and is aimed at users, providers, academics, designers and manufacturers to meet, share and exchange new ideas on land systems. The theme for this year's conference is "Potent Land Force for a Joint Maritime Strategy." The Northrop Grumman exhibit is in Area 21.
"Northrop Grumman's strong relationship with Australia goes back many decades and is built on a legacy of trust and performance," said Mike Twyman, vice president and general manager of the Defense Systems division, Northrop Grumman Information Systems. "Our core competencies in C4ISR, force protection, cyber security and unmanned systems are strongly aligned with the current and evolving global security priorities of our customers, and we continue to take advantage of our affordable, field-proven capabilities to add to our next-generation solutions."
Highlighted on the Northrop Grumman exhibit will be:
- The Counter-Rocket Artillery and Mortar system that uses sensors, command and control, and visualisation tools to detect or destroy incoming artillery, rockets and mortar rounds in the air before they hit ground targets and also provide soldiers with early warning of incoming indirect fire
- The Expeditionary Tactical Automated Security System, an integrated airfield and asset protection solution for force protection missions
- The Enhanced C4ISR Operationally Responsive Enterprise ISR fusion system, an integration platform that uses open, nonproprietary commercial off-the-shelf enterprise architecture and provides data sharing at all levels of operations to enable rapid mission integration, deployment, support, training and maintenance
- The LAND 75 Track Management System, comprising the International Track Server and International Command and Control Enterprise software, offers soldier-focused solutions that provide a recognised air, land and sea picture for interoperable, shared situational awareness, planning, friendly force tracking and efficient communications
- The Integrated Battle Management System that extends Northrop Grumman's command and control software by providing a seamless, self-forming, cost-effective combination of satellite and terrestrial communications to allow connectivity over diverse terrains
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts