CRANBURY, N.J., Oct. 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Innophos Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: IPHS), a leading international producer of performance-critical and nutritional specialty ingredients, today announced that it has changed its conference call date to discuss its third quarter 2012 results to Thursday, November 1, 2012 at 10:00 am ET. The press release detailing third quarter results will be issued on Wednesday, October 31, 2012 after market close.
Current weather forecasts indicate that there is a high risk of disruption to power and communications in New Jersey and the Northeast on the morning of Tuesday, October 30 th. This date change will avoid the possibility of disruption to our earnings call, which was originally scheduled at that time.
The conference call dial-in details remain the same as previously announced. The conference call can be accessed by dialing 888- 206-4065 (U.S.) or 630-827-5974 (international) and entering passcode 33605879. A replay will be available between 1:00 pm ET on November 1 and 1:00 pm ET on November 15, 2012. The replay is accessible by dialing 888- 843-7419 (U.S.) or 630-652-3042 (international) and entering passcode 6861213#.
If you would like to pre-register for the conference call use the following link: https://www.yourconferencecenter.com/confcenter/PinCode/Pin_Code.aspx?100374&o=UoYlEvvsPvUqbUPre-registering is highly recommended, as it will provide you immediate entry into the call and will facilitate the timely start of the conference. You will receive a code that allows you to enter the call directly. Pre-registration only takes a few moments, and you may do so at any time, including up to and after call start time. To pre-register, please click the link above. Alternately, if you would rather be placed into the call by an operator, please call at least 15 minutes prior to call start time.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV