Americas United Bank (OTCBB: AUNB) today reported net income of $541,000 in the third quarter of 2012, compared to net income of $233,000 in the third quarter a year ago.
“We had modest results for the third quarter as we have been favorably impacted by stabilized operations, improved credit quality, and the core business focus. We remain committed to our shareholders and providing them with a solid return. We are focused on our strategy of being a high quality service driven community business bank,” stated Adriana M. Boeka, President and Chief Executive Officer.
Third Quarter 2012 Financial Highlights
- Net income for the third quarter of 2012 was $541,000 or $0.19 per basic and diluted common share as compared to $233,000, or $0.08 per basic and diluted share for the third quarter of 2011.
- Total revenue for the third quarter of 2012 was $1,116,000, as compared to $1,405,000, for the third quarter of 2011.
- Nonperforming loans declined to $433,000 or 0.40% of total loans at September 30, 2012, from $1,384,000, or 1.89% of total loans at year-end 2011, and $2,413,000, or 2.37% of total loans at September 30, 2011.
- Total allowance for loan losses, including the allowance for undisbursed loan commitments, as a percentage of total loans was 3.51% at September 30, 2012, compared to 3.58% at December 31, 2011, and 3.71% at September 30, 2011.
- Total loans outstanding at September 30, 2012 decreased to $63.3 million from $73.1 million at December 31, 2011, and from $77.9 million at September 30, 2011.
- Total deposits at September 30, 2012 increased to $81.1 million from $74.3 million at December 31, 2011, and up from $76.6 million at September 30, 2011.
- Return on Assets for the third quarter of 2012 was 2.03% and the Return on Equity was 11.79% for the same period. Year-to-date Return on Assets was 1.01% and Return on Equity was 5.91%.
- Total risk-based capital ratio was 30.0%, Tier 1 risk-based capital ratio was 28.7%, and Tier 1 leverage ratio was 17.6% at September 30, 2012.
The year-to-date net income for 2012 was $1,062,000, or $0.37 per basic and diluted share, compared to a net loss of $637,000, or $0.22 per basic and diluted share, for the same period of 2011.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV