HOUSTON, Oct. 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Endeavour International Corporation (NYSE: END) (LSE: ENDV) today announced that the company has been awarded 7 new licenses, covering ten exploration blocks in the U.K. North Sea.
The blocks, awarded in the 27 th Licensing Round conducted by the Department of Energy and Climate Change (DECC), are located around Endeavour's core operating areas. Endeavour will be the operator of these blocks.
"We are very pleased to be awarded these additional licenses by the DECC," said William L. Transier, chairman, chief executive officer and president. "These high quality exploration licenses complement our existing portfolio of assets and create additional growth opportunities for the company going forward."
Endeavour International Corporation is an international oil and gas exploration and production company focused on the acquisition, exploration and development of energy reserves in the North Sea and United States. For more information, visit www.endeavourcorp.com .SOURCE Endeavour International Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV