Metar Weather Offers Weather Risk Insurance to Small Business
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Could the impending snor'eastercane predicted to hit the East Coast be a sign of a heavy winter storm season?
While predicting weather patterns is never certain -- whether it be heavy rainfall, snowstorms or a natural disaster such as Hurricane Sandy -- one company is looking to help weather-reliant businesses protect their bottom lines.
Metar Weather offers weather risk protection insurance to businesses by helping clients reduce risks to earnings, expenses or revenues resulting from a broad array of "measurable meteorological phenomena," including precipitation, temperature, humidity and wind, it says.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV