DETROIT â¿¿ Automakers release vehicle sales for October.
NEW YORK â¿¿ Selected chain retailers release October sales.
Kellogg Co. reports quarterly financial results.
Starbucks Corp. reports quarterly financial results.Exxon Mobil Corp. reports quarterly financial results. Sony, the Japanese electronics maker, reports quarterly financial results. Glencore International PLC, The Swiss commodities company, reports quarterly financial results. BERLIN â¿¿ German Chancellor Angela Merkel meets Irish Prime Minister Enda Kenny for talks on the eurozone. FRIDAY, Nov. 2 WASHINGTON â¿¿ Labor Department releases employment data for October, 8:30 a.m.; Commerce Department releases factory orders for September, 10 a.m. Chevron Corp. reports quarterly financial results. Alcatel-Lucent, the French telecoms equipment maker, reports quarterly financial results.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV