Omnicell (OMCL) is a provider of automated solutions for hospital medication and supply management. This stock is trading up 9.8% at $14.55 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 436,000Average Volume: 196,966 Volume % Change: 269% >>r Tech Stocks to Trade (or Not) From a technical perspective, OMCL is gapping up strong here back above its 50-day at $14.04 and its 200-day at $14.51 with above-average volume. This move is quickly pushing OMCL within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once OMCL manages to take out some near-term overhead resistance levels at $14.76 to $15.30 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in OMCL as long as it's trending above its 200-day at $14.51, and then once it sustains a move or close above those breakout levels with volume that hits near or above 196,966 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then OMCL will set up to re-test or possibly take out its next major overhead resistance levels at $15.49 to $15.66. Any high-volume move above those levels will then set up OMCL to hit $16.50 to $17 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV