NEW YORK, Oct. 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --Standard Motor Products, Inc. (NYSE: SMP), an automotive replacement parts manufacturer and distributor, is scheduled to report its earnings for the three months and nine months ended September 30, 2012 on Tuesday, October 30, 2012 before the opening of the stock market.
Standard Motor Products, Inc. will hold a conference call at 11:00 AM, Eastern Time, on Tuesday, October 30, 2012. The dial-in number is 866-952-7523 (domestic) or 785-424-1828 (international). The playback number is 800-753-8546 (domestic) or 402-220-0685 (international). The conference ID # is STANDARD.
SOURCE Standard Motor Products, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV