Bally Technologies (BYI) is a global gaming company, which designs, manufactures, operates, and distributes advanced technology-based gaming devices, systems, server-based solutions, custom mobile applications and interactive applications. This stock is trading up 5.1% at $49.68 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 1.1 millionAverage Volume: 714,969 Volume % Change: 192% >>5 Rocket Stocks Ready to Rally From a technical perspective, BYI is bouncing higher here right off some near-term support at $47 with above-average volume. This move has also pushed BYI into breakout territory, since the stock has started to challenge some near-term overhead resistance at $49.69. At last check, BYI has hit an intraday high of $51.16 and volume is well above its three-month average action of 714,969 shares. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in BYI as long as it's trending above $48.43 with strong upside volume flows. I would consider any upside volume day that registers near or above its three-month average action of 714,969 shares as bullish. If BYI can maintain that trend, then this stock could be setting up to tag $55 to $60 in the near future. To see more stocks rising on unusual volume, check out the Stocks Rising on Unusual Volume portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Roberto Pedone in Winderemere, Fla.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV