Coinstar (CSTR) is a provider of automated retail solutions. This stock is trading up 7.6% at $46.53 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 5.1 millionAverage Volume: 1.4 million Volume % Change: 608% >>5 Big Stocks to Trade for Gains From a technical perspective, CSTR is ripping higher here with monster volume. This move is quickly pushing CSTR within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once CSTR manages to take out some near-term overhead resistance levels at $47.51 to $47.99 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in CSTR once it sustains a move or close above those breakout levels with volume that hits near or above 1.4 million shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then look for CSTR to re-test or possibly take out its next major overhead resistance levels at $52.50 to $53.75.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV