Double Cross Vodka CEO Honored By Goldman Sachs As One Of The 100 Most Innovative Entrepreneurs
NEW YORK, Oct. 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The inaugural Goldman Sachs Builders and Innovators summit recently honored 2012's top 100 most innovative entrepreneurs, including Double Cross Vodka Founder and CEO Malcolm M. Lloyd, MD. Dr. Lloyd is an experienced entrepreneur with a diverse background. During his career he has built several successful companies, the most recent of which is Old Nassau Imports, which develops and markets luxury spirits. Its first product is Double Cross Vodka, an award-winning ultra-premium vodka handcrafted in Slovakia.
Held at Pelican Hill in Newport Beach, CA the Builders and Innovators summit spanned three days and brought together emerging entrepreneurs from a varied set of industries with more seasoned entrepreneurs. Participants engaged in two days of discussions and workshops on building great and enduring companies that reshape their industries. Conference speakers included President Bill Clinton, Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg, Oracle Founder Larry Ellison, AOL Founder Steve Case, author Deepak Chopra, entertainer and entrepreneur Ryan Seacrest, former U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice and Goldman Sachs CEO Lloyd Blankfein.
Other notable attendees honored at the summit include Dropbox CEO Drew Houston, Jawbone Founder and CEO Hosain Rahman, Under Armour CEO and Founder Kevin Plank, Union Square Hospitality Group CEO Danny Meyer and many other entrepreneurs operating on the cutting-edge of business."It was an incredible honor to take part in this event and to receive this recognition," said Dr. Lloyd. "I gladly share this recognition with all of our employees, partners, distributors and investors who have contributed generously to the success of Double Cross Vodka. I look forward to applying all I've learned at the summit to the future success of our business."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV