Sleep Cycle alarm clock
Do you remember if you dreamt last night? Well, Sleep Cycle alarm clock does. Or at least it claims to know how deep your sleep was. This useful piece of information is how Sleep Cycle decides when to wake you up. Set your alarm clock from 6:00-6:30, and Sleep Cycle may choose 6:23. It chooses your "lightest sleep phase," so that you begin your day "rested and relaxed." iPod music can be used for the alarm sound.
The app charts your sleeping patterns and lets you know how much sleep you're averaging a night. Even more helpful (or creepy), the app lets you export this sleeping data to Excel. Print it and post it on your wall.Warning: This app works by tracking movement, so it's only effective if you place your phone next to your head. This may be a problem if someone is sleeping next to you. This 99 cent app is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad, but requires iOS 4.3 or later. --Written by Katie Roof in New York
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV