Healthy Diet & Grocery Food Scanner by ShopWell
The Healthy Diet & Grocery Food Scanner app by ShopWell is pretty helpful, if you don't mind being that person mysteriously holding your phone up to boxes of food at the grocery store. (Join me at Trader Joes on 14th Street and we can do this together).
But if you are monitoring a variety of ingredients, comparing nutrition labels can be overwhelming. Once you fill out a quick survey on this app, it stores all your nutritional preferences, such as fats, sugars and vitamins. It keeps track of allergies and tailors diets for those with diabetes or other health conditions. Scan a barcode and the app will tell you if the product meets your needs. If not, it will suggest something else similar. Helpful, but I'm a little disappointed that Marshmallow Hot Chocolate Pop-Tarts aren't recommended.The free app is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad, but requires iOS 4.3 or later.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV