Eat This, Not That! Restaurants
So it's Friday night and you're out with your friends at McDonald's. There are so many healthy choices to choose from. What should you order? Eat This, Not That! Restaurants from Rodale will help you. It turns out that you should pick the Big Mac! At least that's what this app will tell you. There's a long list of restaurant chains, with the pros and cons of 13,000 menu items!
The app also includes a calorie counter. There's even a game that's designed to make you recognize how deceptive food and beverage choices can be. Stay away from those white chocolate mochas.This app is $4.99. It's compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad, and requires iOS 4.0 or later.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV